Wednesday, August 28, 2013

My Secret Pal From Quilting Haven....whoever you may be.

I signed up to do a secret pal exchange at www.quiltinghaven.com  It is a site that I enjoy going to and reading and chatting with other quilters. I wanted to share my packages from my dear swap partner. She has been so nice to me, and our little girl. ;)  Please excuse my pictures, they are taken from my cell phone.

This is my August package from my special friend. She surprised my dear Mary-Grace with her very own scarf and she LOVES IT!! :)  She sent two great magazine. I love house blocks so I was very excited to see this one. The other magazine is a huge one! The fabrics are great and I will definitely be using them. The pins are the ones I use that I never have enough of. ;)  I loved the little compartments will come in handy with everything in my sewing room....if I ever get in there to mess with it.


This my package from July. It has the scarf that Mary-Grace is modeling in the picture below that my secret pal sent for me. :)  There's a recipe here for  Eight Layer Casserole (this sounds good-I'm going to have to try it out. It serves 8 so that will be great for our big family, a pair of scissors, a glue stick-I use these all the time, a note pad, a dishcloth-I can't wait to use. I clean for a lady that uses these. They still look great time after time. The fabric is great. I love the colors. Can't wait for the weather to turn cool so Mary-Grace and I can wear our scarves. :)

Have a wonderfully blessed day. :)

1 comment:

kacper@tastyquery.com/ said...

Hello!

I saw Your blog and I thought it had great recipes and awesome pictures! I therefore would like to invite You to our new culinary website which has just started.

This is how it works in short. TastyQuery.com is a website for food bloggers and their fans allowing them to automatically collect recipes from Your food blog. It's a large database of links to recipes on food blogs. Everyone can join us for free.

For more please visit:
http://tastyquery.com

TastyQuery.com is an English version of our main website called "Mikser Kulinarny", founded in Poland. "Mikser Kulinarny" has a large audience (over 2 mln unique visitors monthly) and with TastyQuery.com we want to repeat that success and drive thousands of new visitors to your food blog.

In case of any questions, don't hesitate to contact us.

Best regards!